AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
The Black Friday Paramount Plus deal has been extended due to high demand, knocking half off the annual plan for new and returning subscribers.
Originally set to expire over the Black Friday weekend, Paramount Plus has since decided to extend its popular promotion — and new and returning subscribers can benefit from the 50% discount on your first year of service.
Stay in and watch all your favorite TV shows, as well as football games via NFL on CBS live. The winter months are also an excellent time to curl up and binge watch a new series. You can get half off the annual plan if you sign up now to enjoy tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies. At half off the annual plan for the first year, you don't have to break the bank to stream Paramount+ Originals and many new movies available exclusively on the platform.
To activate the offer, head over to ParamountPlus.com and click on the blue Redeem button.
Additional tech deals
- Cyber Week deals: $799 MacBook Air, up to $900 off MacBook Pro, $1,799 Mac Studio, more
- Amazon's Black Friday $1,599 MacBook Pro 14-inch deal is back
- Mac Studio (M1 Max chip, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD) discounted to $2,349
- Apple's upgraded 14-inch MacBook Pro dips to $1,949 ($550 off), plus $70 off AppleCare
- Pick up Apple's M2 MacBook Air for just $1,049, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Best AirPods deals in December