Amazon-owned Woot is slashing the price of Apple's last-gen 14-inch MacBook Pro with a bump up to 32GB of memory, delivering $300 in savings on the popular configuration today only.
The flash deal is available at Woot.com and features Apple's M1 Pro MacBook Pro 14-inch with an 8-core CPU, 14-core GPU, 32GB of memory and 512GB SSD for $2,099.99. This reflects a discount of $300 off MSRP on the CTO model (part number Z15G001WA), with units in new condition.
According to our 14-inch MacBook Pro (Late 2021) Price Guide, Woot's sale price is $100 lower than other Apple resellers, but the savings won't last long as the offer is set to expire tonight (Jan. 27) at 10pm Pacific Time.
Prefer the best MacBook Pro deal on Apple's 2023 model? You can pick up the new 14-inch MacBook Pro with an M2 Pro chip and 32GB of memory for $2,299 at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama when you shop with promo code APINSIDER. Read more about the exclusive 2023 deals and shop the lowest prices in our 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch Price Guide.
Additional Apple deals
There are plenty of additional sales going on, discounting Apple Watches, software and more. Here's a sampling of our top picks, with hundreds of exclusive bargains available in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Every 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch, 16-inch & Mac mini M2 is up to $300 off
- Grab Apple's M2 Mac mini 2023 for just $549
- Pick up Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac for just $29.99
- Save $50 on every Apple Watch Ultra
- Get Apple's M1 MacBook Air with 16GB RAM for $1,099 for a limited time
- Pick up Apple's Mac Studio with 32GB RAM for $1,845, plus $30 off AppleCare