Take advantage of an exclusive month-end deal that brings the upgraded M1 Pro MacBook Pro 16-inch down to $1,775 — a discount of $1,125 off MSRP.
To grab the closeout deal, which is valid through Sept. 30 or while supplies last, head over to Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama and add the M1 Pro MacBook Pro 16-inch with 32GB of unified memory to your cart. Already discounted to $1,899 ($1,000 off MSRP), enter promo code APINSIDER during Step 3 of checkout to secure an additional $124 off, bring the cost down to $1,775. Detailed step-by-step activation instructions can be found further down this page.
This particular configuration in Space Gray features Apple's M1 Pro chip with a 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU. It also has 32GB of unified memory, double the amount of the standard Late 2021 16-inch model, and 512GB of SSD storage.
Originally retailing for $2,899, this exclusive MacBook Pro deal delivers the lowest price on record for the upgraded configuration. And once inventory sells out, this offer is unlikely to return. If you're looking to upgrade your own machine or pick up an early holiday gift, now is a great time to do so.
3 years of AppleCare $80 off
If you're looking to protect your purchase, a 3-year AppleCare extended protection plan for the MacBook Pro is $80 off instantly, bringing the cost down to $319. It offers Apple-certified service and support coverage, right down to the battery, with accidental damage protection — the latter which is subject to a service fee of $99 for screen or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other accidental damage, plus applicable sales tax.
Even M2 Pro and M2 Max models are on sale too
You can also find coupon deals on Apple's current M2 Pro and M2 Max lineup, with the APINSIDER coupon knocking up to $400 off every configuration. The activation process is the same — just choose the configuration you want and apply coupon code APINSIDER during Step 3 of checkout to see how much you can save.
The systems are the same models you get from Apple directly (most CTO configs are dropped shipped from Apple). The difference is you can save a significant amount of money by purchasing with the exclusive coupon code at Adorama.
(*) How to redeem the Adorama coupon
If you need help activating the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama, here are step-by-step instructions to redeem the discount:
- Shop through this pricing link and add a qualifying Mac to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
More Apple deals on the devices you love
The AppleInsider Price Guide is home to hundreds of additional markdowns on Apple hardware. Here are a few of our favorite picks:
- M1 Pro 16-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM drops to $1,849, plus $80 off AppleCare
- Snap up high-performance Apple gear at up to $1,800 off this week at B&H
- Apple's MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD is discounted to $1,999, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Get a 2TB iPad Pro 12.9-inch for just $1,299 ($900 off)
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch & get bonus cash for the new iPhone 15