Amazon's fan-favorite M1 MacBook Air deal is back as Black Friday arrives early at the e-commerce giant.
The $749.99 price applies to the standard M1 MacBook Air 13-inch equipped with a 7-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD in your choice of Space Gray, Silver or Gold.
At press time, this offer consists of a $150 instant rebate that can be stacked with a $99.01 on-page coupon for the Silver and Gold options. Simply check the coupon box on the product page to grab the $749.99 price. Space Gray is marked down to $749.99 without the need to apply the on-page coupon.
With a regular retail price of $999, Amazon's early Black Friday promo provides holiday shoppers with the cheapest price available on the budget-friendly entry point into the MacBook line, according to our M1 MacBook Air Price Guide.
Those looking for the latest MacBook Air with M2 can also find discounts on both the 13-inch and 15-inch configurations, including the standard 13-inch MacBook Air M2 with an 8-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD on sale for $949 and the standard 15-inch for as low as $1,049.
Find the best deals across the entire category in our Mac Price Guide.
Even more holiday deals
If you're in the market for other Apple hardware, be sure to visit the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide to save on iPads, M3 MacBook Pros, Apple Watches and more. Never pay full price for Apple products again.
- Live coverage of the best early Apple Black Friday deals
- How to save up to $330 on your new M3 MacBook Pro with AppleCare
- Get a 15-inch MacBook Air 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD for $1,499 (every model is up to $250 off)
- Amazon's early Black Friday deals knock up to 90% off thousands of holiday gift ideas
- Get 25% off Parallels Desktop 19 for Mac for a limited time