Briefly: South Australia's first Apple Store to open Saturday in AdelaideIn an update to its website on Monday, Apple revealed its newest retail location in Australia, at Rundle Place Centre in Adelaide, will open its doors on Saturday at 10 a.m. local time.
Customers can already make appointments with the Rundle Place Apple Store's Genius Bar, as well as for upcoming workshops for the company's various product lines, through the dedicated webpage that recently went live.
According to Adelaide Now, the Apple Store will be passing out T-shirts to commemorate the event, as is customary for a new retail opening.
The Rundle Place location will boast a Genius Bar, in-store workshops, One to One service and business-class offerings like Joint Venture. In addition, free youth programs will be offered at the store, including Youth Workshops, Field Trips and Apple Camp.
It was reported earlier on Monday that Apple's brick-and-mortar outlets netted a record $58 per visitor last quarter, which amounted to an average per-store revenue of $13.1 million.
On Topic: General
- This week on AI: Apple's no-good terrible quarter, a death in Cupertino, 'Apple Watch 2' rumors & more
- Apple redesigns Support website with clean layout, responsive UI
- Schiller schools internet on correct Apple device plurals, but Cook says 'iPad Pros'
- Apple will attempt data extraction on iPhone of teen lost at sea, report says
- Tor Myhren officially starts as Apple's new VP of Marketing Communications