Briefly: South Australia's first Apple Store to open Saturday in AdelaideIn an update to its website on Monday, Apple revealed its newest retail location in Australia, at Rundle Place Centre in Adelaide, will open its doors on Saturday at 10 a.m. local time.
Customers can already make appointments with the Rundle Place Apple Store's Genius Bar, as well as for upcoming workshops for the company's various product lines, through the dedicated webpage that recently went live.
According to Adelaide Now, the Apple Store will be passing out T-shirts to commemorate the event, as is customary for a new retail opening.
The Rundle Place location will boast a Genius Bar, in-store workshops, One to One service and business-class offerings like Joint Venture. In addition, free youth programs will be offered at the store, including Youth Workshops, Field Trips and Apple Camp.
It was reported earlier on Monday that Apple's brick-and-mortar outlets netted a record $58 per visitor last quarter, which amounted to an average per-store revenue of $13.1 million.
On Topic: General
- Apple looking for hardware and software engineers to build virtual reality displays
- Apple takes top spot in online order fulfillment in Q4 with average ship time of 2.5 days
- Apple's iWork for iCloud goes platform agnostic, open to everyone
- Fresh off $533M victory, Smartflash files another patent suit against Apple
- Apple's March 9 'Spring Forward' event will be streamed live from its website, Apple TV