Amazon drops 2018 iPad with Cellular to $299, new low prices on Apple Watch 5
Shoppers looking for a budget-friendly iPad with Wi-Fi + Cellular support can snap up a sixth generation model for just $299, a discount of $160 off — and the lowest price we've seen on Amazon — while supplies last.
2018 9.7-inch iPad (128GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular) Silver: $399 ($160 off)
With Apple's latest 2019 iPad with Cellular selling for $130 more, this 2018 iPad discount offers significant savings while still supporting the first-generation Apple Pencil, making it a great holiday gift for students looking to take notes during the upcoming spring semester, as well as kids wanting a device in which to play educational games.
For deals on nearly every iPad model, be sure to check out the AppleInsider iPad Price Guide.
Alternative deals: 2019 10.2-inch iPads also on sale
Apple Pencil savings
- Apple Pencil (first-generation): $94.88 ($5 off)
Steeper price drops on Apple Watch 5
Along with the iPad deals highlighted above, Amazon has issued fresh price cuts on the brand-new Apple Watch Series 5. Now $40 to $80 off for the styles shown below, these are new record low prices for the 2019 smart watches.
New Apple Watch Series 5 deals
- 40mm Apple Watch 5 (Cellular) Gold Al., Pink Sand Sport Band: $459 ($40 off)
- 40mm Apple Watch 5 (Cellular) Gold Stainless Steel, Stone Sport Band: $629 ($70 off)
- 44mm Apple Watch 5 (Cellular) Stainless Steel, Milanese Loop: $719 ($80 off)
- 44mm Apple Watch 5 (Cellular) Spack Black Stainless, Black Milanese Loop: $719 ($80 off) Find even more Apple Watch deals in our Price Guide...
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running additional exclusive savings this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in cash discounts on AppleCare, software and more. These deals are as follows:
AppleInsider has affiliate partnerships and may earn commission on products purchased through affiliate links. These partnerships do not influence our editorial content.