New M1 MacBook Pro (512GB SSD) gets $150 holiday discount, plus $60 off AppleCare
AppleInsider readers looking for the best deal on a new M1 MacBook Pro can save a bundle this weekend, with the 512GB model now $150 off on top of $60 off AppleCare.
M1 MacBook Pro coupon
The steeper holiday discounts are valid this weekend at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama. Using our special pricing link and coupon code APINSIDER, bargain hunters can save $150 on the M1, 8GB, 512GB model in your choice of Space Gray (MYD92LL/A) or Silver (MYDC2LL/A), bringing the price down to $1,350.
Silver models are expected to ship the soonest, with Adorama's product page showing units are on their way to the warehouse and are expected to dispatch in a few days. Orders are filled on a first come, first served basis, though, so it's best to grab a spot in line for the best delivery window.
Those looking for the lowest price period can also save $120 on the standard M1 MacBook Pro, with units ringing in at $1,179 with the exclusive coupon code.
To further add to the savings, AppleCare for the M1 MacBook Pro is $60 off with the APINSIDER coupon, bringing it down to $209 compared to Apple's regular $269 price.
These M1 deals offer shoppers the lowest prices on the new systems, with exclusive deals also available on M1 Mac mini and M1 MacBook Air models. To shop the savings, check out the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide. And check out the step-by-step instructions further down this page for detailed promo code redemption instructions.
13-inch MacBook Pro (M1 Apple Silicon)
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the Mac to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.