The best MacBook Pro deals are at AppleInsider this week, with 13-inch models equipped with Apple's M1 chip and 16GB of RAM $110 to $200 off on top of a $50 markdown on AppleCare.
Top MacBook Pro discounts
Readers in the market for Apple's latest 13-inch MacBook Pro can save anywhere from $110 to $200 on every configuration equipped with 16GB of RAM using the activation links below and promo code APINSIDER. The same coupon code also knocks $50 off AppleCare for the 13-inch MacBook Pro, bringing the price down to $219 when purchased alongside the system.
The exclusive deals are courtesy of Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama, a New York City-based electronics retailer that has been in business for 47 years. A staple in the AppleInsider Price Guides, Adorama has shipped thousands of orders to satisfied AI readers for nearly a decade.
Popular M1 MacBook Pro models
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 256GB) Space Gray: $1,389* ($110 off)
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,589* ($110 off)
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 1TB) Space Gray: $1,749* ($150 off)
- 13" MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 2TB) Silver: $2,099* ($200 off) *Price with coupon code APINSIDER using this activation link. Coupon also knocks $50 off AppleCare for the 13-inch MacBook Pro.
To activate the APINSIDER coupon, check out the detailed step-by-step instructions below or on our dedicated help page. And for the lowest prices on other M1 hardware, including M1 iPad Pros and the M1 Mac mini, be sure to head over to the AppleInsider Price Guides, which are updated throughout the day.
M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch Prices
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon won't work. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on Apple devices that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories and more. Here are just a few of the promotions running this month: