In what is a record-breaking discount on Apple's latest MacBook Pro, AppleInsider readers can exclusively save $210 on the standard M1 model.
Save $210 on this M1 MacBook Pro
A full $210 off Apple's MSRP thanks to the $110 off coupon stacked with a $100 instant rebate, the exclusive price is the cheapest M1 MacBook Pro Price Guide available for the standard model in Silver, which is equipped with 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. The system is also running Apple's M1 8-core chip and ports include two Thunderbolt / USB 4 connectors.
To activate the APINSIDER code, you must shop through the pricing links in this post. Step-by-step activation instructions can be found below.
M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch Prices
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER promo code at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Even more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional discounts on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this June: