AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
B&H's early Black Friday Sale is live — and Apple products, including 2021 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros, are up to $400 off instantly. Supplies are limited, and the deals may sell out ahead of the Thanksgiving weekend.
New Apple deals at B&H
Deals on Apple hardware are in full effect the week before Black Friday, as B&H slashes up to $400 off current and closeout devices. You can view the discounted items here, or shop our top picks below, with even Apple's new 2021 MacBook Pros on sale during the holiday savings event.
MacBook Pro deals
- 14-inch MacBook Pro: From $1,949 (Up to $50 off)
- 16-inch MacBook Pro: From $2,399 (Up to $100 off)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1, 8GB, 256GB): $1,199 ($100 off)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro (M1, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,599 ($100 off)
- 2020 Intel 13-inch MacBook Pro: From $899 (Up to $400 off) Save on the latest systems in our Mac Price Guide...
MacBook Air savings
- 13-inch MacBook Air (M1, 16GB, 512GB) Space Gray: $1,349 ($100 off)
- 2020 13-inch MacBook Air (Intel 1.1GHz Core i3, 8GB, 256GB) Gold: $799 ($200 off) Plus, markdowns on additional models in our M1 MacBook Air Price Guide...
Mac mini discounts
- HomePod mini (all colors): $94.99 ($5 off)
Even more Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the products, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Early Black Friday deals knock up to $200 off 2021 MacBook Pros
- Save up to $250 on iPads during latest early BF sale
- MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD drops to $1,289, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Babbel Lifetime Subscription is back on sale for $199
- Black Friday deals at Adobe knock up to 70% off Creative Cloud