Setapp's 1-year subscription is discounted to just $41.40, a record low price, now through Saturday. Giving you access to over 210 Mac apps and utilities for a year, this Black Friday deal is perfect for Apple fans.
Setapp is a popular service that provides full access to over 210 Mac apps for a single monthly fee. All apps included with the service are fully unlocked, there are no extra Pro versions with additional fees, and every app is automatically updated within the Setapp service.
Filled with apps and utilities for every Mac user, Setapp normally costs from $8.99 per month, for an annual total of $107.88. Now new users who buy before the end of Saturday, November 27, can take advantage of a special Black Friday price — and then a further discount for being an AppleInsider reader.
With promo code BFSAVE40 and this shopping link, users get an entire year's access for just $41.40, saving you 62% compared to the regular cost.
Please note: The offer is available to new users only and you must redeem your code within 30 days of purchase.
Even more Black Friday Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on tech products that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the devices, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals leading up to Black Friday:
- Black Friday MacBook Pro deals: Grab exclusive savings on 175 configs
- Black Friday Mac mini deals: Models with 16GB RAM as low as $789, plus $20 off AppleCare
- Intel MacBook Air drops to $729 on Thanksgiving only
- Save up to 40% on unique art pieces that showcase Apple's industrial design
- Save up to $200 during Anker's Thanksgiving Week Sale
- MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD drops to $1,289, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Save up to $3,500 on Samsung TVs
- Save up to 70% with Black Friday deals on software