AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Amazon's record-breaking Apple TV deal means you can get an Apple TV 4K set-top box for only $80.
Early Black Friday Apple deals are in full swing heading into the holiday, as Amazon drops the 32GB Apple TV 4K (2021 model) to just $79.99. See how it stacks up to the 2022 model in our Apple TV 4K 2021 vs 2022 comparison.
Thanks to the $99 price drop, the 32GB Apple TV 4K is on sale for $79.99 and the 64GB model is marked down to $99.99 — both of which are the cheapest prices available according to our Apple TV Price Guide.
And, both models have Ethernet, which the entry-level 2022 model does not.
Additional tech deals
- Today's best early Black Friday deals on Apple, software & more
- Early Black Friday MacBook Pro price war rages on, 14-inch models from $1,599
- B&H's Holiday Head Start Sale knocks up to 46% off Macs, iPads, HomePod mini & photo gear
- Apple AirPods Pro 2 dip to $199.99 ($50 off) at Amazon
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Black Friday Sonos deals: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers