AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
If you want a big deal on a powerful MacBook Pro, you can't go wrong than this 16-inch MacBook Pro with a 32-core GPU from B&H, which is now $450 off.
This offer on the 16-inch MacBook Pro is not for an entry-level model. For a start, it's using the M1 Max rather than M1 Pro, giving it more performance off the bat.
The inclusion of the M1 Max also means it has 32GB of unified memory onboard. As for storage, instead of the 512GB minimum, it's configured with a 1TB capacity.
Normally you would pay $3,499 for the configuration, but until the end of November 30 or until stock runs out, you can get it for $3,049 from B&H. You'll also get free expedited shipping in the contiguous United States.
There are plenty of additional tech sales going on throughout the Black Friday-Cyber Monday weekend, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro models. Here's an overview of the special offers running:
- You can still get this 1TB iPad Pro for $769 ($530 off)
- B&H launches Cyber Monday Apple sale with up to $600 off latest Macs & iPads
- Apple's MacBook Air with 16GB of RAM on sale for $949, the lowest price ever
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new M2 iPad Pro
- Free $50 Amazon gift card with a year of Microsoft 365 Family
- Black Friday Sonos deals extended: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers