Amazon drops 11-inch iPad Pro M2 to $719, arrives by Christmas
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Looking for a last-minute gift for Christmas? Amazon has Apple's M2 iPad Pro 11-inch in stock and ready to be dispatched to your door by December 25 — with up to $100 in savings.
A bonus $9.01 discount at checkout stacked with a $70 instant rebate drives the cost of the 128GB iPad Pro 11-inch with Apple's M2 chip and Wi-Fi connectivity down to $719.99. At press time, units are set to arrive before Christmas.
Models with a larger storage capacity are also discounted by up to $100 at Amazon, including the bump up to 256GB that's $80 off and the 512GB Wi-Fi spec that's $100 off — each via cash rebates combined with bonus savings at checkout. Many of the iPad deals match Black Friday pricing.
Want to put together the ultimate gift package? The Apple Pencil 2 is marked down to $89 ($40 off retail) with delivery by Christmas, an excellent complement to the M2 iPad Pro. Be sure to check delivery dates for your specific shipping address, though, as dates are subject to change.
Those looking for the larger 12.9-inch iPad Pro can also save up to $100 at Amazon this weekend.
Even more holiday deals
There are plenty of additional Apple discounts going on this week. Here's a sampling of our favorite offers, with hundreds more deals at your fingertips in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Flash deals: Up to $505 off MacBook Pro, $59 Magic accessories, $219 AirPods Pro 2
- Apple's M1 MacBook Pro drops to $999, save up to $500
- Get Apple's loaded M2 MacBook Air with 24GB RAM for $1,899, in stock now
- Holiday Gift Guide: best iPhone & iPad accessory gifts from $20 to $100
- Lifetime Rosetta Stone language learning bundle dips to $119
- M1 Mac mini now $599 with free expedited shipping