Apple's closeout 1TB iPad Pro 11-inch is back on sale for $769.99, a discount of $530 off MSRP. This exclusive offer matches Cyber Monday pricing on the spacious tablet.
The exclusive $769.99 price on the 2020 1TB 11-inch iPad Pro with Wi-Fi in Space Gray can be activated with promo code APINSIDER.
Originally retailing for $1,299, the 40% price drop delivers one of the best iPad deals we've seen in 2023. The $530 markdown is in the form of a $349.01 instant rebate stacked with the $180 promo code.
By comparison, Apple's current M2 iPad Pro with 1TB of storage is selling for $1,424, $655 more than this blowout special. M1 models are also on sale, with Amazon knocking $600 off this 2TB Wi-Fi model.
The 2020 iPad Pro supports the second-generation Apple Pencil (in stock now with free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S.), just like the M1 and M2 models.
How to activate the Adorama coupon
To activate the APINSIDER code at Adorama, simply follow the steps below.
- Shop through this pricing link and add the 1TB iPad Pro to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
Need help with the coupon? Check out these step-by-step activation instructions.
Even more Apple deals
There are plenty of additional sales going on for the New Year. Here's a sampling of our top picks, with hundreds of exclusive bargains available in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Save up to 40% on Beats at Amazon
- This 1TB 14-inch MacBook Pro with a 16-core GPU is still on sale for $1,949
- Apple's Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is back in stock for $999
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 is on sale for $29.99
- Amazon's $299 iPad deal is still available this January