Pick up a Mac mini with 32GB RAM for $499 today only
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Amazon-owned Woot is slashing the price of Apple's Intel Mac mini with a six-core Core i7 chip and 32GB RAM by 70% today only.
Update: This deal has sold out, but discounts on M1 models can be found in our M1 Mac mini Price Guide.
The record low $499.99 price at Woot delivers an incredible deal on Apple's Late 2018 Mac mini. Equipped with an 8th Gen Intel Core i7 3.2GHz six-core chip, this configuration also has 32GB of memory and 128GB of storage.
A budget-friendly option for students heading back to class for the spring semester, the blowout special offers 70% in savings off Apple's $1,699 original MSRP. According to Woot, units are in new condition, with free standard shipping for Amazon Prime members.
To snap up the Mac mini deal, head over to Woot today, as this offer is valid through 10 p.m. Pacific Time, or while supplies last. And for the latest markdowns on Apple's current Mac mini, be sure to visit our M1 Mac mini Price Guide.
Even more Apple deals
There are plenty of additional sales going on for the New Year. Here's a sampling of our top picks, with hundreds of exclusive bargains available in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Get a 1TB iPad Pro for $769.99 ($530 off) with coupon
- Save up to 40% on Beats at Amazon
- This 1TB 14-inch MacBook Pro with a 16-core GPU is still on sale for $1,949
- Apple's Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is back in stock for $999
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 is on sale for $29.99
- Amazon's $299 iPad deal is still available this January