AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
New Sam's Club members in the U.S. can get a 1-year membership for just $24.99, a discount of half off the normal retail price.
The Sam's Club $24.99 promotion offers new members 50% in savings on a 1-year membership, which normally retails for $50.
With nearly 600 retail locations in the U.S., Sam's Club offers members bulk savings on everything from groceries to diapers. And with curbside pickup, you can snap up your favorite items without even setting foot in a store.
As mentioned above, this offer is available to new Sam's Club members in the USA only. You must redeem the code within 30 days of purchase and the plan does auto renew at current rates ($50 for Club level and $110 for Plus level at press time). Visit SamsClub.com, a physical club location, or call 1-888-746-7726 for full membership terms or to cancel auto-renewal.
Limit one per person, although you may purchase one additional membership as a gift. Please see this StackCommerce page for additional details surrounding the promotion.
Additional weekend bargains
The AppleInsider Deals Team is bringing you the best deals on tech, software, services and more. Here are a few of the top discounts that we're tracking:
- Every 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch, 16-inch & Mac mini M2 is up to $300 off
- Grab Apple's M2 Mac mini 2023 for just $549
- Pick up Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 for Mac for just $29.99
- Apple's M2 Max MacBook Pro 16" is on sale for $3,199 ($300 off)
- Every Apple Mac mini M2 & M2 Pro is up to $200 off with these exclusive deals
- Save $50 on every Apple Watch Ultra