Apple's M1 MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD returns to $1,199 ($450 off) today only
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Apple's loaded M1 MacBook Air returns to the all-time low price of $1,199 — a discount of $450 off during today's flash sale at B&H Photo.
The special Deal Zone is brought to you by Apple Authorized Reseller B&H Photo and delivers the cheapest price on the loaded configuration featuring the M1 chip with an 8-core GPU, 16GB of memory and 1TB of storage in the elegant Gold finish.
Originally retailing for $1,649, the high-end Air is discounted to $1,199 on March 15 only. Free standard shipping is also included within the contiguous U.S., with units in stock and ready to ship.
You can find this and other MacBook Air deals in our M1 MacBook Air Price Guide, including the standard model that's discounted to $799.99 at Amazon.
Even more Apple deals
There are plenty of additional markdowns going on across Apple's product lines. Here's a sampling of our top picks, with hundreds of exclusive deals available in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- Get Apple's M2 Mac mini for just $549 with coupon
- Top tax software deals for Mac
- Amazon's finest deals: $199 AirPods Pro 2, $799 MacBook Air, Apple Watch $219, 34% off Beats
- This MacBook Air M2 with 16GB RAM is on sale for $1,249, plus $40 off AppleCare
- Bring AI to photo editing with award-winning Luminar Neo Lifetime Bundle, now 82% off