Packed with upgrades, this blowout bargain slashes the price of the M1 Max MacBook Pro 16-inch with 64GB memory and 1TB of storage to just $2,599. AppleCare is $80 off as well.
Save $1,100 on a loaded MacBook Pro
The exclusive price is in the form of a $900 instant rebate stacked with promo code APINSIDER, which knocks another $200 off, bringing the price down to $2,599 at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama.
This particular configuration features Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro with a high-end M1 Max chip that boasts a 24-core GPU. It also has 64GB of memory, quadruple the amount found in the standard Late 2021 MacBook Pro. Storage is ample at 1TB, further future-proofing the machine, which is housed in Apple's elegant silver chassis.
Bonus discount AppleCare with coupon
Along with the aggressive discount on the laptop itself, the same APINSIDER promo code takes $80 off three years of AppleCare when purchased alongside the system, bringing the cost down to $319 for the extended protection plan, offering added peace of mind.
Activating the APINSIDER coupon can be done in three easy steps.
- Shop through this pricing link and add the 16-inch MacBook Pro to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and when you get to step 3 (Payment), look for a link with a gift icon that says: "Do you have a gift card or promo code?"
- Click that link to bring up the coupon code field and enter APINSIDER. Here's what it looks like:
Plus, save with even more deals
From the new MacBook Air 15-inch to the M2 Mac mini, AppleInsider readers can snap up exclusive discounts on even more Apple hardware. Be sure to visit our Apple Price Guide to view the latest sales and special offers at Apple resellers.
- Apple's 13-inch M2 MacBook Air is on sale for $949 in latest back-to-school deal
- Exclusive MacBook Pro 14 & 16-inch deals: save up to $1,300, prices start at $1,549
- Apple's MacBook Pro 14-inch with 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD is on sale for $1,999, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Get Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for just $39.99, a discount of 85%