AppleInsider podcast talks Apple Watch Series 2, iPhone 7, DJI Mavic Pro, and moreThis week on the AppleInsider podcast, Neil Hughes tells Victor Marks about the latest iOS tips, Dan's iPhone 7 review, Apple Watch Series 2, DJI's new foldable Mavic Pro drone, and more.
AppleInsider editors Neil Hughes and Victor Marks wrap up the latest Apple Watch and iPhone releases:
- Apple Watch Series 2 review
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus review
- iPhone 7 camera score by DxOmark
- DJI launches Mavic Pro fold-up drone
- 2017 'iPhone rumors'
- Founder of Shake Shack to equip staff in his new restaurants with Apple Watch
- iOS 10 tips: how to turn of read receipts on an individual basis
- iOS 10 split screen Safari tabs, for productivity
- 2016 MacBook Pro rumors
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
Show note links:
- DEALS! $150 off a 256GB 13" MacBook Pro, up to $220 off the first generation Apple Watch, and 1TB cloud storage for life, $39
- Review: Apple Watch Series 2 is a great improvement, but watchOS 3 steals the show
- Back in black: iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus mega review
- Apple's iPhone 7 camera tops competition despite smaller sensor in DxOMark review
- DJI launches ultraportable iOS-connected Mavic Pro camera drone for $999
- NYC restauranteur Danny Meyer looks to upend hospitality industry with Apple Watch
- iOS 10 tips: How to turn on/off individual read receipts in Apple's Messages app
- Inside iOS 10: Split-screen view in Safari for iPad boosts productivity
- All 2017 iPhones likely to have glass casing, stainless steel edges may be limited to high-end models
- Apple planning to launch new MacBook Pro with OLED touch bar in late October - report
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @thisisneil and @vmarks.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider, plus Facebook and Instagram.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.