AppleInsider podcast imagines 'Apple Car,' talks FBI and emotion, and 'iPhone 7' rumors
This week on the Appleinsider podcast, Mikey and Victor discuss Mikey's appearance on a Motor Trend roundtable, speculating on the "Apple Car." Plus, the very latest in the FBI's posturing, and fresh "iPhone 7" rumors.
- Mikey's appearance on a Motor Trend roundtable, talking Apple Car
- The FBI and their contention that emotions swayed the public against them
- Danny Coster leaves Apple to become VP of Design at GoPro
- Bruce Sewell goes back to Congress
- The rumored 'iPhone 7'
- A rumored updated Apple Watch
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
- Killer Deals: Apple's current 15" MacBook Pro for $1,749, 12.9" 128GB iPad Pro in Gold for $849, Mac mini for $429
- Apple Car: It's about the experience
- Motor Trend spotlights 'Apple Car' development in June cover story
- Apple loses influential industrial designer Danny Coster to GoPro
- FBI Director Comey calls 'emotion' surrounding Apple case unproductive, says encryption needs legislative resolution
- Apple to again square off against FBI in Congress over encryption
- 2016 Apple Watch will be internal 's' upgrade, major design changes to wait until 2017, insider says
- iPhone 7
- Rumor again claims Apple's 'iPhone 7' will ditch headphone jack for Lightning EarPods, sport Smart Connector
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].