Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro is back in stock, on sale for $1,849
AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Apple's standard 14-inch MacBook Pro is back in stock and $150 off for a limited time, plus $60 off AppleCare. The new price drop delivers the cheapest price we've seen on the M1 Pro model in 2022.
Steeper 14-inch MacBook Pro price drop
Every Late 2021 MacBook Pro is discounted at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama this week, but we're especially excited to see the standard 14-inch MacBook Pro in Silver back in stock — with a steeper price drop to boot. On sale for $1,849 with promo code APINSIDER using the activation instructions below, this model offers portability and the power of Apple's M1 Pro chip with an 8-core CPU, 14-core GPU, 16GB of memory and a 512GB SSD.
To activate the exclusive deals across the Late 2021 MacBook Pro line, simply:
- Shop through this cost-saving activation link.
- Add the MacBook Pro configuration of your choosing to your cart. Then look for a link to reveal the coupon code field in the Payments section and enter promo code APINSIDER to activate the exclusive discount in the same browsing session.
Need help with the coupon? Step-by-step activation instructions can be found here.
Save on AppleCare too
Using the same APINSIDER code, you can also save $60 on AppleCare when you order a 14-inch MacBook Pro, bringing the cost of the extended protection plan down to $219. Check out our guide to AppleCare to determine if the service is right for you.
Extra 5% off your order with Adorama Edge
Further adding to the savings, Adorama Edge cardholders can take advantage of an additional 5% off on top of the exclusive discounts — or opt for special financing. At press time, 11 Late 2021 MacBook Pro models are in stock, all at a much lower price than what Apple is charging.
Apple 14" & 16" MacBook Pro
Apple's latest MacBook Pro 14-inch and 16-inch comes with three Thunderbolt 4 ports, an HDMI port, SDXC card slot, and MagSafe 3 port.
Use coupon code APINSIDER with this pricing link in the same browsing session.
To view even more MacBook Pro deals, check out the AppleInsider 2021 14-inch MacBook Pro Price Guide, which is updated throughout the day.
Plenty of additional deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Apple's 16-inch MacBook Pro is $200 off, in stock right now
- M1 MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro models are up to $150 off for a limited time
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 1TB SSD is discounted to $2,035, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Babbel lifetime subscription is on sale for $199 ($300 off)