AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Prime Day 2022 is here, and Amazon and Best Buy have each issued aggressive discounts on Apple products for the mega shopping event.
Prime Day Apple price drops
AirPods Pro and Apple TV 4K models are both on sale for Prime Day, with Amazon discounting the in-ear earbuds by $80 and Best Buy knocking $60 off Apple's streaming box. Retail configurations of Apple's Late 2021 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro are also $200 off, with prices dipping to as low as $1,799.
New deals just in
- AirPods: $99.99 ($30 off)
- AirPods Pro: $169.99 ($80 off)
- Apple TV 4K (32GB): $119.99 ($60 off) at Amazon and Best Buy
- Apple TV 4K (64GB): $139.99 ($60 off) at Amazon and Best Buy
- 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 8-core CPU, 14C GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $1,799 ($200 off)
- 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 10-core CPU, 16C GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,299 ($200 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 16-core GPU, 16GB, 512GB): $2,299 ($200 off)
- 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro, 16-core GPU, 16GB, 1TB): $2,499 ($200 off)
The above discounts are in addition to a number of Apple deals going on during Best Buy's Black Friday in July event, as the company tries to challenge Prime Day by running its sale three days instead of Amazon's two.
Additional Apple deals
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals going on ahead of Prime Day: