The Cyber Monday deal at B&H Photo delivers the cheapest M2 MacBook Pro price, with free expedited shipping. Units are in stock and ready to ship.
B&H's Cyber Monday deals continue to deliver steep savings on MacBooks, with its latest price drop shaving $200 off Apple's standard MacBook Pro 13-inch in Space Gray.
Discounted to $1,099 through 11:59 p.m. ET or while supplies last, whichever comes first, this MacBook Pro deal is priced at least $50 cheaper than other Apple resellers.
The M2 model features an 8-core CPU, 10-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. It ranks in our roundup of the best Apple deals this Cyber Monday, with units in stock and ready to ship with free expedited delivery within the contiguous U.S.
This markdown is positioned alongside B&H's MacBook Air Deal Zone, where the M1 model with 16GB of memory and a 1TB SSD is $450 off. B&H has also slashed prices by up to $900 across the 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro lines.
There are plenty of additional tech sales going on throughout the Black Friday-Cyber Monday weekend, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Pro models. Here's an overview of the special offers running:
- You can still get this 1TB iPad Pro for $769 ($530 off)
- B&H launches Cyber Monday Apple sale with up to $600 off latest Macs & iPads
- Apple's MacBook Air with 16GB of RAM on sale for $949, the lowest price ever
- Save up to $150 on Apple's new M2 iPad Pro
- Free $50 Amazon gift card with a year of Microsoft 365 Family
- Black Friday Sonos deals extended: save 20% on popular soundbars & speakers