Amazon slashes M2 MacBook Air to $999, M1 model drops to $799 ($200 off)
Amazon's MacBook Air deals this April 1 are no joke, with $200 off both M1 and M2 models.
Kicking off the sale at Amazon is the lowest price we've seen in 30 days on the standard M2 Air with an 8-core GPU, 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD in your choice of Space Gray, Silver or Gold. Now discounted to $999.99, the $200 price drop marks the cheapest price available on the latest iteration of the ultraportable Air, according to our M2 MacBook Air Price Guide.
Update: The 256GB M2 Air is sold out for $999.99, but the 512GB version is still available for $1,299.99 ($200 off).
Those looking for the cheapest price period can pick up the standard M1 model for $799.99 in your choice of finish. Like the M2 Air, it comes with 8GB of memory and a 256GB SSD. However, the M1 chip has a 7-core GPU.
Save on even more Apple products
From MacBook Pros to the 2023 Mac mini, AI readers can snap up exclusive discounts on plenty of additional Apple hardware. Be sure to visit our Apple Price Guide to view the latest discounts and special offers at Apple resellers.
- Get Apple's 2023 MacBook Pro 14-inch for $1,849, plus $60 off AppleCare
- Lifetime Babbel language subscription plummets to $149.97 ($450 off)
- Save up to 25% with tax software deals for Mac
- Pick up Apple's M2 Mac mini for just $549 with coupon
- Ending soon: Get Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 for only $39.99