AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Thursday's top deals include $200 off 14-inch 1TB M1 Pro MacBook Pro, $600 off Motorola Razr 5G 256GB, and $55 off Netgear Dual Band AC2000 Wireless Desktop Router, and much more.
Each day, we set out on a search across the internet to find the best tech deals we possibly can, including discounts on Apple products, tech accessories, and a variety of other items, all to help you save some cash. If an item is out of stock, you may still be able to order it for delivery at a later date. Many of the discounts are likely to expire soon, though, so act fast.
We're adding additional deals each day. Be sure to check back every day, even on the weekends, to save on some of the hottest tech products around.
Daily deals for March 31
- 14-inch 1TB M1 Pro MacBook Pro: Was $2,499, now $2,249 at B&H and Amazon.
- Parallels Desktop Pro 1-year subscription: Was $99, now $32 at StackCommerce with promo code GET60NOW.
- Motorola Razr 5G 256GB: Was $1,399.99, now $799.99 on Amazon.
- Netgear Dual Band AC2000 Wireless Desktop Router: Was $89.99, now $34.99 on Amazon.
- Ninja BL770 Mega Kitchen System Blender: Was $199.99, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Western Digital WD Black P10 5TB USB 3.0 External Game Drive: Was $149.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- Kasa Indoor Pan/Tilt Smart 1080p Security Camera: Was $34.99, now $26.99 with coupon code 3KASACAM and on-page coupon on Amazon.
- Spigen 65W GaN III 4-port USB-C/A Charging Hub: Was $59.99, now $47.99 with on-page coupon.
- Samsung Sound Tower: Was $299.99, now $147.99 on Amazon.
- iWalk Magnetic 20,000mAh Portable Power Bank w/ 7.5W Wireless Charging: Was $45.99, now $22.99 with on-page coupon and coupon code IWALK331 on Amazon.
Other top discounts, still going strong
- Samsung 49-inch Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA Gaming Monitor: Was $2,499.99, now $1,896.70 on Amazon.
- iPad Air 5 Wi-Fi 64GB (2022): Was $599, now $569 on Amazon.
- TCL 65-inch Class 4-Series 4K: Was $799.99, now $449.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung 23.5-inch CF396 Curved Monitor: Was $189.99, now $149.99 on Amazon.
- ecobee 1080p HomeKit SmartCamera: Was $99.99, now $69.99 on Amazon.
- Spigen ArcHybrid Mag for MagSafe Battery Pack: Was $59.99, now $35.99 with on-page coupon on Amazon.
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio: Was $179, now $99.95 on Amazon.
- Inland Performance 2TB PCIe Gen 4.0 NVMe M.2 Internal SSD: Was $201.99, now $189.99 on Amazon.
- Logitech G915 TKL Tenkeyless Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Was $229.99, now $170.59 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Get a 10-core CPU for the price of an 8-core with this 14-inch MacBook Pro deal
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 32GB of RAM, 96W adapter is marked down to $2,249
- Lifetime Microsoft Office Home & Business 2021 license dips to $49.99
- Apple's M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is discounted to $999
- March AirPods deals knock up to $125 off
- Mac Studio deals have arrived: save $200 to $400 instantly