AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
Wednesday's best deals include a refurbished 2019 iMac for $525, 18% off GoPro Hero9, $100 off the Samsung M8 32-inch monitor, and much more.
AppleInsider searches online stores every day to uncover discounts and offers on Apple hardware, smart devices, accessories, toys, and other products. The best finds are collected together into our daily deals list.
Though some items may be out of stock, you may still be able to order them at the discounted rate, with it delivered at a later time. Be aware that Amazon discounts can run out quickly, so it may be best to buy earlier rather than later.
Top deals for June 15
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now
$174.99 on Amazon(sold out).
- Apple 21.5-inch 4K iMac with Intel i3, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD: Available refurbished for $524.99 on Woot!
- Toshiba 50-inch 4K Fire TV: Was 429.99, now $189.99 on Amazon with on-page coupon.
- Buy any two Philips Hue products get one free during the 2+1 Bright Days Sale.
- Get 20% off any purchase made on Satechi's website with code FATHERS
- GoPro Hero9 waterproof action camera: Was $399.99, now $329.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung M8 32-inch 4K smart monitor: Was $699.99, now $599.99 on Amazon.
- JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar with wireless surround speakers and 4K passthrough: Was $800, now $599.95 on Amazon.
- Anker Dufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C robot vacuum cleaner: Was $259.99, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- Ring HD video doorbell: Was $99.99, now $84.99 on Amazon.
Other top offers, still going strong
- Samsung Odyssey G7 32-inch WQHD Curved Monitor: Was $799.99, now $549.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung M7 32-inch 4K HDR Smart Monitor with Smart TV apps: Was $369.99, now $239.99 on B&H.
- EVGA Z12 RGB Gaming Keyboard: Was $49.99, now $20.99 on Amazon.
- Amazon Basics Dual Monitor Stand: Was $120.97, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- WD Red 6TB NAS Drive: Was $165, now $109.99 on Amazon.
- XPG 1TB NAND NVMe M.2 2280 SSD: Was $119.99, now $84.99 on Amazon.
- Sony ZX-Series Wired On-Ear Headphones: Was $20, now $9.99 on Amazon.
- TCL 55-inch Class 4-Series 4K Roku Smart TV: Was $599.99, now $298 on Walmart.
- Chefman TurboFry 9 Qt Digital Touch Dual Basket Air Fryer: Was $179.99, now $59.99 on Best Buy.
- Studio Designs Deluxe Craft Station: Was $259.99, now $158.26 on Amazon.
- Apple TV 4K with 32GB storage: Was $179, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Google Chromecast with Google TV: Was $49.99, now $39.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
- Save up to $180 on refurbished Sonos gear
- Lifetime Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 license is discounted to $49.99
- These MacBook Pro models are in stock with free expedited delivery
- Apple's latest iPad Pro is on sale from $699 (up to $210 off)
- Apple's M1 Mac mini with 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD is discounted to $999
- Apple AirPods are on sale from $99.99 at Amazon this week