AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
Now on sale for $229.99, Apple's 2022 AirPods Pro have hit a new all-time low price in the days leading up to Black Friday.
The $20 price drop on Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) is available at Amazon, with units in stock and ready to ship well before the holidays. If you're wanting to gift an Apple fan on your shopping list the latest hardware, AirPods Pro are a great option as the 2nd Generation now features Apple's H2 chip and touch control that lets you adjust volume levels with a swipe.
In our hands-on AirPods Pro 2 review, we found the latest earbuds have better audio and improved active noise cancellation (ANC). The enhanced Find My capability in the MagSafe charging case makes it easy to locate your AirPods Pro and is a handy tool for those always on the go.
To pick up a pair at a discount, head over to Amazon.com and look for the $229.99 price. AirPods prices have been fluctuating rapidly and this AirPods early Black Friday deal may sell out or change at any time.
Additional Apple deals
There are plenty more deals going on leading up to Black Friday, including exclusive discounts on MacBook Air models. Here's an overview of the special offers running this week:
- Early Black Friday MacBook Pro price war rages on, 14-inch models from $1,599
- B&H's Holiday Head Start Sale knocks up to 46% off Macs, iPads, HomePod mini & photo gear
- Apple's 14-inch MacBook Pro with 2TB storage is now $300 off, plus $70 off AppleCare
- Get 2 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 licenses for $59.99, the lowest price ever
- Trade in your used iPhone, Apple Watch or iPad & get an exclusive cash bonus
- Daily deals Nov. 14: 28% off MagSafe Battery Pack, $130 off 24-inch iMac, $20 off Apple Watch Ultra, more