AppleInsider podcast digs into Apple's fight for encryptionThis week, the AppleInsider podcast analyzes the far reaching implications of a federal court order — one that would see Apple undermine its own iOS encryption protocols to assist an FBI investigation.
AppleInsider editors Daniel Eran Dilger and Mikey Campbell look at the issue from all angles, taking into account potential ramifications for the U.S. tech industry and the customer it serves.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @danieleran and @mikeycampbell81.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Topic: General
- Review: DJI's Phantom 4 sets new standard for affordable drones
- This week on AI: 'iPhone 7' holds back, 2017 Apple Watch plans, Thunderbolt Display gone & more
- Apple's FaceTime subject of renewed VoIP patent infringement lawsuit
- Apple's Campus 2 to use updated Bloom Energy fuel cells first deployed at NC data center
- Apple's iTunes, App Store, iBooks Store suffer unscheduled downtime [ux2]