AppleInsider podcast digs into Apple's fight for encryptionThis week, the AppleInsider podcast analyzes the far reaching implications of a federal court order —one that would see Apple undermine its own iOS encryption protocols to assist an FBI investigation.
AppleInsider editors Daniel Eran Dilger and Mikey Campbell look at the issue from all angles, taking into account potential ramifications for the U.S. tech industry and the customer it serves.
The show is available on iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider." Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
Listen to the embedded SoundCloud feed below:
The show is also available on Stitcher Radio.
Show note links:
Follow our hosts on Twitter: @danieleran and @mikeycampbell81.
Feedback and comments are always appreciated. Please contact the AppleInsider podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @appleinsider.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at email@example.com.
On Topic: General
- Rumor: Apple has made mockups of iMessage for Android with 'Material Design'
- Apple invention uses ferrofluids to enhance induction charging performance
- Apple patents crowd-sourced lost-and-found electronic tag service
- Apple replaces Support Profile web tool with 'Get Support,' limits information to registered devices
- Note 7 owners launch first of several class action lawsuits in South Korea