AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
This week's all-new AppleInsider podcast features Neil Hughes and Shane Cole as we discuss the latest iMac, MacBook Pro, and Apple Watch news. Also, Neil has a word to say on Wall Street analysts.
The show is available in iTunes and your favorite podcast apps by searching for "AppleInsider". Click here to listen, subscribe, and don't forget to rate our show.
You can also listen to it embedded via SoundCloud below:
Show note links:
- Apple launches new 15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch trackpad
- Apple lowers the price of the 5K iMac, adds new $1999 configuration
- Apple acquires high-accuracy GPS technolgy firm Coherent Navigation
- Apple starts advertising Apple Watch as a part of a connected iOS-Mac ecosystem
- First Apple Watch update released: Watch OS 1.01 improves Siri, standing, activities, calorie counting & more
- First look: Mophie's aluminum and leather, cable concealing Apple Watch Dock
- Apple reportedly iced plans to build a television set, looks to debut a new Apple TV at WWDC
- Carl Icahn remains convinced Apple will build a television set, despite reports of project's demise
- First teaser trailer for Steve Jobs movie released
We'd appreciate your feedback and comments, as well as any questions that we can answer on future episodes. Send your responses to the AppleInsider podcast at [email protected] and follow or tweet at us @appleinsider.
Finally, anyone interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at [email protected].