AppleInsider is supported by its audience and may earn commission as an Amazon Associate and affiliate partner on qualifying purchases. These affiliate partnerships do not influence our editorial content.
On this episode of the HomeKit Insider podcast, Arlo adds HomeKit, your hosts cover everything HomeKit-related from CES 2021, and we touch on a few new listener questions related to smart locks.
Previously, on HomeKit Insider, we spoke about a few HomeKit devices announced at CES 2021 but since then, more news has dropped. We recap everything new announced during the whole show and when you can expect them to hit shelves.
We also talk about the news that Arlo has released HomeKit support for its video doorbell, how it works, and how to set it up.
There were also a few listener questions this week as well, focusing on smart locks.
Links from the show
- All of the new HomeKit gear from CES 2021
- Pioneer introduces new modular in-dash receiver with wireless Apple Carplay
- Philips adds new lights and switches to Hue lineup
- VOCOlinc Cool Mist HomeKit humidifier launches in the US
- JBL introduces new sound bar, retro amplifier with AirPlay 2
- Sony announces new Bravia TV line with AirPlay and HomeKit support
- Denon Home Sound Bar 550 has Dolby Atmos and AirPlay 2 support
- Arlo wired video doorbell now supports Apple HomeKit
- All the changes in iOS 14.4 beta 2
Stay tuned for more!
Please also leave a rating or review us on Apple Podcasts to help us improve the show as we move forward.
Those looking to sponsor the HomeKit Insider show can reach out to [email protected]