Lowest prices anywhere: Apple's M1 MacBook Pro dips to $1,189, plus $60 off AppleCare
Apple's M1 13-inch MacBook Pro is on sale right now with discounts up to $200 off, plus $60 off AppleCare.
Exclusive MacBook Pro deals
AppleInsider readers can find the lowest M1 MacBook Pro prices in our Price Guide, with exclusive coupon discounts on every single model, including the standard M1 config that's currently marked down to $1,189 in Silver or $1,209 in Space Gray at Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama. To secure the discount, you must shop through this special Adorama link and enter promo code APINSIDER during checkout (step-by-step activation instructions can be found below). AppleCare is also $60 off when purchased alongside the 13-inch MacBook Pro using the same coupon code.
According to our M1 MacBook Pro Price Guide, both deals deliver the lowest prices available, beating B&H's $1,219 deal by $10, without factoring in the AppleCare discount. Amazon is also matching B&H at $1,219.
Additional M1 Mac deals
If you're looking for the best deal on an M1 MacBook Air or an M1 Mac mini, the APINSIDER coupon applies to every configuration from those product lines too. It's worth checking out the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide when shopping for an Apple device to easily compare prices between popular retailers like Adorama, B&H, Amazon, Expercom and Best Buy.
M1 MacBook Pro 13-inch Prices
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER coupon at Adorama
- Make sure you're using a browser with cookies enabled that isn't in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON'T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you'll see a price that's higher than advertised (we'll fix that in a moment).
- Add the M1 MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you're done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says "Do you have a gift card or promo code?" next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under "Promo Savings" above the order total.
- That's it. As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we'll try and help.
Trade in your used MacBook Pro and get a 10% cash bonus
Decluttr, a well-known provider in the buyback industry, is offering AppleInsider readers an exclusive 10% bonus on all trades, including used MacBooks, with promo code INSIDERTEN. For the latest trade-in values on your particular model, visit Decluttr.com.
Plus even more discounts on Apple hardware
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional exclusive deals on other Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on AppleCare, handy accessories and more. Here are some of the offers: