01/17/2012, 06:01 pm
Among a batch of new intellectual property granted to Apple by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office was a patent regarding a method of organizing episodic content, with the filing being credited to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.
Latest Apple Headlines
Apple adds server-to-server web service requests to CloudKit ~59 minutes ago
LeapFrog toy tablets out-jumped by Apple's iPad ~7 hours ago
- Review: Polar A360 fitness tracker makes ease-of-use a top priority
- Review: IK Multimedia Studio Mic is a portable, flexible, essential piece of kit
- Review: Gamevice Lightning-connected gaming controller for iPhone is unique, too expensive
- Review: Nyrius Wireless Smart LED Multicolor Light Bulb
- Review: Devialet Phantom is a high-end speaker worth its weight in Kevlar
Active Forum Topics
Apple's new iPad Pro is faster, more affordable than Microsoft's Surface Pro 4
Google surpasses Apple as world's most valuable company
Microsoft Surface blamed for NFL football playoffs meltdown
Wall Street adjusts Apple expectations after Tim Cook 'rips the Band-Aid off'
Lawsuit seeks more than $5M from Apple for slowing older iPhones with iOS 9 upgrade