Weekend price drops at B&H offer shoppers cash savings of up to $300 off MacBook Pros, iPads, Apple Watches, desktop Macs and more. Prices start at $134.99 with free expedited shipping on most products.
Weekend Apple sale at B&H
The latest round of price cuts on Apple gear at B&H delivers double-digit and even triple-digit savings on an assortment of Macs, AirPods and iPads, including M1 models.
Desktop Macs are discounted as well, with this 21.5-inch iMac 4K on sale for $999 after a $300 cash rebate.
Each of the deals above includes free expedited shipping on orders delivered to a contiguous U.S. address. Payboo cardholders shipping to eligible zip codes can also take advantage of an instant sales tax refund.
Additional deals on Apple hardware
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running additional discounts on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this June:
- Save up to $130 on every 24-inch iMac in addition to $30 off AppleCare
- M1 iPad Pro deals offer up to $147 off latest models, plus $45 off AppleCare
- M1 Mac mini prices dip to $645, up to $110 off
- Early Prime Day deal: bonus $10 credit with $40 gift card
- Save 49% on a 1-year Setapp subscription
- Pick up a 16GB M1 MacBook Air with 512GB SSD for $1,299