On this episode of the AppleInsider Podcast, your hosts round up all the reviews of the iPhone 15 Pro, delve into new features like the oddly controversial Action button, and more!
T'was the podcast before all our iPhones arrive, and possibly also the time to reconsider whether you made the right color and capacity and model choice when you pre-ordered. Host Stephen Robles definitely has reason to question whether he was wise to buy a blue model.
Whereas William Gallagher is fretting about the Action button and how a potentially great addition could turn out to be a misstep.
Alongside the new hardware that some people will be buying, though, there is new software that all recent iPhone and Apple Watch users can have. Now that iOS 17 and watchOS 10 are out of beta testing, it's time to delve into what's great about them.
These things are subjective, of course, but perhaps nowhere near as subjective as the reactions to Apple's laudable but wincingly over-long environmental comedy sketch.
Contact your hosts
Support the show
Support the show on Patreon or Apple Podcasts to get ad-free episodes every week, access to our private Discord channel, and early release of the show! We would also appreciate a 5-star rating and review in Apple Podcasts.
Links from the show
Links from the show
- iPhone 15 gets the Dynamic Island, 48MP camera, and pink
- iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max review roundup
- iPhone 15 Pro & Pro Max: light, camera, action button (and USB-C) - YouTube
- Apple FineWoven iPhone 15/iPhone 15 Pro Case Review - $60 For This? - YouTube
- iOS 17 with StandBy, NameDrop, and more now available
- Apple releases watchOS 10 update for Apple Watch
- Apple rolls out tvOS 17 bringing new features to its set-top box
- Apple Watch reviewers say there's no reason to upgrade this year
- Apple Watch Ultra 2 Review: Brightness Boost - YouTube
More AppleInsider podcasts
Tune in to our HomeKit Insider podcast covering the latest news, products, apps and everything HomeKit related. Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or just search for HomeKit Insider wherever you get your podcasts.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: [email protected].
Subscribe to AppleInsider on:
Keep up with everything Apple in the weekly AppleInsider Podcast — and get a fast news update from AppleInsider Daily. Just say, "Hey, Siri," to your HomePod mini and ask for these podcasts, and our latest HomeKit Insider episode too.If you want an ad-free main AppleInsider Podcast experience, you can support the AppleInsider podcast by subscribing for $5 per month through Apple's Podcasts app, or via Patreon if you prefer any other podcast player.