On this week's episode of the AppleInsider Podcast, we have our final preview of the iPhone 15 Apple event, talk about Vision Pro getting its own App Store, and no, Apple is still not going to buy Disney.
The only reason Apple would buy Disney now is because Tim Cook is fed up of iPhone 15 leaks and wants to have at least one surprising thing to say on September 12, 2023.
Only, no matter how strong a rumor appears to be, no one really knows what's coming until Cook stands up there and says "This is the best iPhone we've ever made."
This doesn't stop your hosts Stephen Robles and William Gallagher predicting what we'll see — and looking at just what all of us hope Apple will unveil.
Plus we did know that the Apple Vision Pro will be getting its own App Store, but this week we learned a little more. And that included just how enthusiastic developers who've tried out the Vision Pro are.
Contact your hosts
Support the show
Support the show on Patreon or Apple Podcasts to get ad-free episodes every week, access to our private Discord channel, and early release of the show! We would also appreciate a 5-star rating and review in Apple Podcasts.
Links from the show
- backronym, n. meanings, etymology and more | Oxford English Dictionary
- Cruising the Keys | Macworld
- Apple's 'Wanderlust' YouTube event page is now live
- iPhone 15 dummy models provide real life look at new colors
- MagSafe vs Qi2 — Power, magnets, charging
- iPhone 15 price rise won't deter buyers, say analysts
- Overnight updates to physical Apple Stores hint at fast availability
- Action button shown in new iPhone 15 Pro case leak
- Apps and services using Passkey
- Apple adding App Store to visionOS developer beta this fall
- In-person workshop being held at the Apple Developer Center
- Apple Arcade to get four new games, 40 updates in September
- Apple will not buy Disney, no matter how often it hears that it will
- Bob Iger- Disney Ceo Live Interview CNBC - YouTube
More AppleInsider podcasts
Tune in to our HomeKit Insider podcast covering the latest news, products, apps and everything HomeKit related. Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or just search for HomeKit Insider wherever you get your podcasts.
Those interested in sponsoring the show can reach out to us at: [email protected].
Subscribe to AppleInsider on:
Keep up with everything Apple in the weekly AppleInsider Podcast — and get a fast news update from AppleInsider Daily. Just say, "Hey, Siri," to your HomePod mini and ask for these podcasts, and our latest HomeKit Insider episode too.If you want an ad-free main AppleInsider Podcast experience, you can support the AppleInsider podcast by subscribing for $5 per month through Apple's Podcasts app, or via Patreon if you prefer any other podcast player.